Kanon fans, it’s time to show your artistic skills. To celebrate the release How to Enter: Create an original piece of art based on the Kanon theme. Notification:
of Kanon Wakeshima’s debut album, Maru Music is having a fan art
contest. As Kanon is a very gifted artist, Kanon would like to see the
talents of her fans. Do you draw fan art? Are you a fan of Kanon?
Enter the Kanon “Still Doll” Fan Art Contest today and show your
artwork with a Kanon theme.
Contest Description: Show us your artistic skills by submitting a Kanon
themed drawing or painting to Maru Music. Kanon loves to draw as you
can see on her website. Create an original piece of artwork that’s based
on her first single “still doll.” It can be a portrait of Kanon or an original
creation. Kanon is going to view the pieces of art and Maru Music is ready
to give the Ultimate Kanon Prize Pack to the artist who best displays Kanon’s theme.
The submission deadline is July 17th, 2009 so don’t delay.
Submit a high quality picture or scan of your artwork to email@example.com
All Entries must be received by 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (PT) zone
on Friday, July 17, 2009.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING
THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE JURISDICITON.
Winner will be announced on July 20th, 2009.
Create an original piece of artwork no larger than 8.5”X11” based on Kanon’s single “still doll.” Artwork can be in color or black and white. Only one entry per e-mail address. Be Creative! Once you have created your fan art, send a high quality picture or scan of your artwork to Maru Music. All entries will be posted on Marumusic.com in our contest section. Please include your name, address, contact phone # and age in the body of your e-mail.
1. Artwork may not include any scenes of extreme graphic or sexual content.
2. Artwork must not be larger than 8.5 inches X 11 inches. Artwork may be smaller than designated size. Submissions that exceed the allotted size will be disqualified
3. Artwork must have been created between June 19, 2009 and July 17, 2009
4. Artwork must be original works of art. Contestants participating in this contest are liable for any copyright infringement caused by their artwork
5. By participating in the competition you agree not to submit, upload or post any artwork that: violates any law, advocates illegal activity, libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane or threatening.
6. Maru Music assumes no responsibility for lost or late entries or for incomplete computer transmissions or technical failures.
7. Maru Music reserves the right not to accept entries that are considered inappropriate for the contest.
8. The rules of this contest may change if situations go beyond Maru Music’s control between now and the conclusion of the contest. Any changes to the rules will be posted on the Maru Music contest webpage.
9. Each entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry, and they have the right to submit the entry in the contest.
10. Only one entry per e-mail address
Kanon Wakeshima and Maru Music will be choosing the winner.
All entries will be featured on the Maru Music website. The winner will be contacted by the e-mail or phone number provided during submission.
The winner and artwork will be featured on the Maru Music website.
Prizes will be delivered shortly after the winning videos are announced.
Up | Down | Top | Bottom
Kanon fans, it’s time to show your artistic skills. To celebrate the release
How to Enter: Create an original piece of art based on the Kanon theme.