KRA TWINKLE STAR POSTER CONTEST
Here’s something exciting to start off the New Year. Kra fans, it’s time to show your artistic skills. To celebrate the release of Kra’s hit album “Twinkle Star Best 2006-2009”, Maru Music is having a fan art contest. This time its not just any fan art contest, the contest is to design a poster featuring the superstars of Visual-kei. As Kra’s style is bright and colorful, Kra would like to see how the fans could display their style. Do you draw fan art? Are you a fan of Kra? Enter the Kra “Twinkle Star” Fan Made Poster Contest today and show your artwork with a Kra theme.
Contest Description: Show us your artistic skills by submitting a Kra themed Poster to Maru Music. Create an original poster that’s based on their latest US Release “Twinkle Star BEST 2006-2009.” It can feature the Kra band members or an original creation. A team of Maru Judges will review the posters and the artist who best displays Kra’s theme will win a Prize Pack including a copy of Kra’s hit album “Twinkle Star.”
The submission deadline is Feb 8th, 2011 so don’t delay.
How to Enter: Create an original piece of art based on the Kra theme. Submit a high quality picture or scan of your artwork to email@example.com. All Entries must be received by 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (PT) zone on Tuesday, February 8th, 2011. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE JURISDICITON. Winner will be announced the following week.
The submission: Create an original poster no larger than 8.5”X11” based on Kra’s album “Twinkle Star BEST 2006-2009.” Posters can be in color or black and white. Posters can also be portrait or landscape. Only one entry per e-mail address. Be Creative! Once you have created your poster, send a high quality picture or scan of your artwork to Maru Music. All entries will be posted on Marumusic.com in our contest section. Please include your name, address, contact phone # and age in the body of your e-mail.
The Submission must include the following in the poster:
Kra’s album title “Twinkle Star BEST 2006-2009”
The Maru Music Logo
Kra Band Logo
1. Poster may not include any scenes of extreme graphic or sexual content.
2. Poster must be based off of Kra’s album “Twinkle Star BEST 2006-2009”
3. Poster can be in Color or Black and White
4. Poster can be in Portrait or Landscape format.
5. Poster must not be larger than 8.5 inches X 11 inches. Artwork may be smaller than designated size. Submissions that exceed the allotted size will be disqualified
6. Poster must have been created between January 13, 2011 and February 8th, 2011
7. Poster must be original works of art. Contestants participating in this contest are liable for any copyright infringement caused by their artwork
8. By participating in the competition you agree not to submit, upload or post any artwork that: violates any law, advocates illegal activity, libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane or threatening.
9. Maru Music assumes no responsibility for lost or late entries or for incomplete computer transmissions or technical failures.
10. Maru Music reserves the right not to accept entries that are considered inappropriate for the contest.
11. The rules of this contest may change if situations go beyond Maru Music’s control between now and the conclusion of the contest. Any changes to the rules will be posted on the Maru Music contest webpage.
12. Each entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry, and they have the right to submit the entry in the contest.
13. Only one entry per e-mail address
A team of Maru Music Judges will be choosing the winner.
All entries will be featured on the Maru Music website.
The winner will be contacted by the e-mail or phone number provided during submission.
The winner and artwork will be featured on the Maru Music website.
Prizes will be delivered shortly after the winning videos are announced.